CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tangled Mess

So my Tangled Yoke Cardigan isn't going very well. I'm bummed and annoyed and just...argrrah!!! I couldn't even talk about it at the last Knit Night. Sure I brought it, but I barely worked on it. What a mess. I would exalborate (I mean elaborate but that sounds like it has more Oomph!) but I don't feel like talking about it right now.

Instead, I've been playing around with the St. Brigid pattern. I have a bunch of acrylic yarn sitting around and don't really know what to do with it. Yes, acrylic isn't really on the A list of yarns but it was cheap. Supercheap. And I don't really know what I'm doing yet...so, eh. Yarn is yarn right now.
So yes...St. Brigid. I might make a shrug with it. An entire sweater would be too exhausing right now (plus all the alterations to make it fitted).

0 comments: