CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hair Stylish














I am definitely on a roll here. I got my kniting charts congealing into something sensical, I am brewing up more ideas, I found my itsy needles and a whole bunch of forgotten knitting patterns in the basement. One of which is St. Brigid. If you don't know what that is, IMO it is the be all/end all of cable patterns. Seriously, it blew my mind when I stumbled upon it years ago (and blogged about it apparently).

Today I have been painstakingly knitting my "Evelyn" pattern to make sure there aren't any errors in the chart or in the written instructions. It has been tedious to say the least. I put it down every 10 sts and check, then recheck. Really though, measure twice, cut once.

My real interest in posting has to do with hair. Mine is quite long and bleck! right now. I may as well do something with it. I have been inhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifspired by recent movies like Jane Eyre 2011, The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, etc.

Regarding Jane Eyre, I could not describe the movie better than this "It Took a Century to Get 'Jane Eyre' Right." The other versions that I saw just turned me off and missed the mark.



















Getting back to the bit about their hair... Ironically, in these movies the women's updos are pretty terrible. But they are interesting.
































I thought surely there must be an interesting and beautiful version. Why can't I learn how to do my own hair?












YouTube to the rescue! Whoosh!






























Thank you TorrinPaige and Kaley

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I could do those up-dos on you! You should let me try!