CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Doggie Sweater Genesis

I have a dog sweater in my mind. Its very clear and unique and so fancy. I just don't know how to extract it in all its glory. So far, I have the collar all nice and knitted up. Its perfect. Now for the other 90% of the project. Oye!

I haven't seen anything like it so far on Ravelry which is good and bad. It will be novel but perhaps nobody wants to knit this type of sweater coat. Oh well - I want to knit it. :)

In browsing I came across these cutsiest things!!! Eeeee!

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/kittee/itty-bitty-doggie-kitten-hood
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/11/this-just-in-aw.html
I can't even handle looking at it. Its that freakin cute.

The website it was honored on (other than my one and only Ravelry) is ridiculous. Fantastic! Its one of those places you can visit for 2 seconds on a bum day and end up smiling for a week after.

1 comments:

Mary Swiderski said...

That is way too cute!! Thank goodness for ravelry :)